Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Dothan, AL 36303
Leading manufacturing company has an immediate opening on 2nd shift for an industrial maintenance mechanic. The hours for this positions will be 1pm-9:30pm. This position is a direct hire with the company and will offer a full benefits package. In this position you will keep machines, mechanical equipment and the structure of the plant in good repair. Performs maintenance and repair services in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, welding, painting, plastering, machine servicing, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors, industrial ovens, machine programmable controls, motors and motor controls, electrical systems (high and low), and vehicle repair. Duties may include installing, balancing, aligning, and test operation of new equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ technical training from a certified institution or equivalent experience (four years’ experience or more at a level of Maintenance Technician III).
- Two (2) years’ experience in applicable electrical or mechanical maintenance work.
- The ability to obtain and retain a current fork lift license.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Two-year degree or equivalent training in electrical, mechanical or similar subject matter.
- Two (2) or more years’ experience in advanced PLC application.
- Four (4) or more years’ experience in a role equivalent to Maintenance Technician III.
- Blueprint, CAD, AutoCAD, Inventor or equivalent experience or training.
- LEAN, 6S, Kaizen and Six Sigma training.
- Safety training
- Current fork lift license.
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.