Dothan, AL 36301 US
Pay starts at $16.98 per hour and will be working 2nd shift which includes a shift differential. They offer an excellent benefits package as well!
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on industrial machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems. This equipment includes but not limited to: ERIS Rodmaker, Variomat, KHS, Hopper/Upright Loader, Marden Edwards, Case Packers, automated conveyors, touch screens and suction equipment.
- Conduct inspections to identify potential problems and recommend solutions
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities and repairs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance or a related field
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.