Dothan, AL 36303
Are you a CPA that is tired of working in public accounting? Would you like a career helping customers with their financial needs to help them succeed? In a career of financial planning that is exactly what you’re doing. Building client relationships where they have the confidence in you to handle their assets. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding team in an established firm. Applying candidates should have the following skills:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be detail oriented and organized
• One on one direct client communication
• Proficient use of MS Office
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Previous financial services background
• Previous accounting background
• CPA certified accountants are encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor’s degree is required preferable in Accounting, Finance, or Business
This position offers a strong base salary with additional income potential through individual account management.
Bachelor’s degree is required preferable in Accounting, Finance, or Business