Dothan, AL 36303
Are you a CPA that is tired of working in public accounting? Would you like a career helping customers with their financial needs to help them succeed? In a career of financial planning that is exactly what you’re doing. Building client relationships where they have the confidence in you to handle their assets. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding team in an established firm. Applying candidates should have the following skills:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be detail oriented and organized
• One on one direct client communication
• Proficient use of MS Office
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Previous financial services background
• Previous accounting background
• CPA certified accountants are encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor’s degree is required preferable in Accounting, Finance, or Business This position offers a strong base salary with additional income potential through individual account management.
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.