We are looking for a Machine Operator to fill a position with a great company located in Minneapolis. They produce over 32,000 stock tools that are used for various flat washers, shims and spacers. The Quality Assurance process is always to ensure that all custom metal stamping products are manufactured to meet all specifications and standards prescribed by their customers.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read, understand and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Read, understand and follow work instructions and blueprints.
- Perform required shop math and inspection techniques.
- Consistently set-up all presses and accessory equipment ensuring optimum productivity in an acceptable time that meets customer quality specifications.
- Read, understand and perform inspection procedures including in-process and statistical process control.
- Maintain production efficiencies of 80% or greater once trained.
- Other duties as required.
- Effective English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to interpret drawings, shop orders, use math and measuring tools such as caliper and micrometer.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Demonstrated orientation to quality and attention to detail.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Basic computer proficiency
- Able to obtain and keep Walkie certification
Please send all additional inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You for your interest in the position and we look forward to meeting you.
Jessica Barraza has been with Personnel Resources since January of 2018 as a Staffing Coordinator. Jessica has over 10 years of recruiting experience and passionate about helping people. She takes pride in insuring that her placements are a strong match and understanding the industry needs. Jessica always strives to find people a career, not just a job. Outside of work she loves spending time with her 3 kids and volunteering at Feed My Starving Children.