We are looking for a Machine Operator to fill a position with a great company located in Minneapolis. They produce over 32,000 stock tools that are used for various flat washers, shims and spacers. The Quality Assurance process is always to ensure that all custom metal stamping products are manufactured to meet all specifications and standards prescribed by their customers.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read, understand and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Read, understand and follow work instructions and blueprints.
- Perform required shop math and inspection techniques.
- Consistently set-up all presses and accessory equipment ensuring optimum productivity in an acceptable time that meets customer quality specifications.
- Read, understand and perform inspection procedures including in-process and statistical process control.
- Maintain production efficiencies of 80% or greater once trained.
- Other duties as required.
- Effective English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to interpret drawings, shop orders, use math and measuring tools such as caliper and micrometer.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Demonstrated orientation to quality and attention to detail.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Basic computer proficiency
- Able to obtain and keep Walkie certification
Please send all additional inquiries and resumes to email@example.com. Thank You for your interest in the position and we look forward to meeting you.
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.