We are currently looking for energetic and self driven individuals to work with our team located in Shakopee, MN. If you have experience as a Machine Operator, you are reliable and looking for a long term temporary opportunity that will give you a valuable experience to enhance your career--this job is for you! As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a manufacturing environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must have outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now
• Work in the bindery area of books or cards primarily dealing with product creation via hand work, not equipment operation.
• Operate equipment equivalent to stickers and smashers.
• Performs QA checks and prepares work for the next operation
• Maintain safety and OSHA standards
• Timely execution of assigned tasks
• Responsible for cleanliness of area
Skills and Attributes Needed:
• Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
• Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
• Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
• Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
• Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask and set priorities
• Any other project as assigned by supervision or management
Please call 952.303.3042 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.