Machine Operator Trainee
Troy, AL 36079
Manufacturing facility in Troy, AL is seeking a 2nd shift Machine Operator Trainee.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous machine operating experience
- Must have longevity in work history including being at your most recent job for at least one year
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screening
- Physical position- must be able to stand for long periods of time, engage in repetitive motions and lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work in a hot/cold environment
- $250 bonus after 60 days
- $250 bonus once they complete 90 days
- $500 bonus on 1-year anniversary
- 1 week vacation from start date
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Company Matching 401K
- BCBS insurance after 90 days
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.