Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for a Machine Programmer in Dothan, AL. In this role you will be responsible for reading and interpreting schematic diagrams to program machines.
This position has pay starting at $14.00 per hour and goes up from there based on experience. They will be working a Monday-Friday 6am-5:30pm schedule with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
- Analyze drawings, sketches, and design data to determine dimensions and configurations of cuts, selection of tools, and feed rates
- Compute angular and linear dimensions, curvature, and outlines sequence of operations required to run the part
- Writes instruction sheets to guide setup and operation of the machine
- High School Diploma/GED
- College or trade school certification is preferred
- Prior experience working with CAD
- Proficient with MS Office
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.