Dothan, AL 36303
Personnel Resources is seeking a 2nd Shift Maintenance Tech. The hours for this position are M-TH 4:30pm-3:00am, and FRI 2:30pm-11:00pm. Must have a HSD or GED, and a technical degree is preferred. Must be able to pass a math and tape test. 1-3 years experience is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Dismantles machines or equipment, replaces defective parts and motors, and adjusts feed mechanisms.
- Cleans and lubricates machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings. Replaces or repairs machine belts.
- Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
- Paints machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Bands and cuts conduit and wire, and drills holes in walls, floors, and ceilings for electrical connections.
- Connects wire to motors, fixtures, and other electrical equipment, replaces switches and fuses, and splices wire and insulates wire with friction tape.
- Bends, cuts, and treads pipe, cut openings in walls, ceiling, and floors for pipes, and seal pipe joints with sealing compound.
- Cuts out and joins parts for worktables, benches, shelves and other furnishings.
- Patches or replaces plaster or plasterboard and paints walls, ceilings, and trim of building.
- Operates welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.