Make up to $35/hr as an Experienced Security System Installer!
Dothan, AL 36303 US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for Experienced Security System Installer. This will be a Try-Hire role in Dothan, AL.
Security System Installer Job Description:
- Interpret scopes of work and blueprints
- Abide by building code standards and company safety standards
- Identify and prepare pathways and supports for new cabling system installations
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct
- Will need to supervise technicians
- Responds to service calls within response time windows and with objective of restoring system(s) to full functionality
- Properly trouble shoot & repair systems according to client standards
- Ensures that all tasks are handled properly in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Capable of identifying manufacture revisions and upgrades and install independently
- Accurately account for company inventory and resources
- Performs preventive system maintenance
Security System Installer Job Requirements and Skills Set:
- 3 or more years installing security systems
- Must be familiar with installation and servicing of access control, CCTV (IP) and Intrusion systems.
- Must have basic computer/networking skills and be able to work with IT administrators for system communication, remote access, etc
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, showing proficiency in all systems installed in service area
Workdays: Monday- Friday
Work Hours: 8am-5pm
Don’t wait! Apply today! For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity! Don’t forget Personnel Resources never charges a fee to its applicants or employees.
Remember Personnel Resources never charges a fee to our employees. Don’t miss out on future job postings join our featured job alerts by clicking sign up under the Jobs section on our website. Enter your information, choose a category you are interested in and enter your email. As jobs are posted you will be the first notified by email to apply!
You can also keep up to date with jobs and giveaways on our social media platforms. Connect with us at:
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.