Chanhassen, MN 55317 US
Our client is a leading innovator in custom thermoplastic injection molding, specializing in precision in-mold decorating (IMD), in-mold labeling (IML), and in-mold electronics (IME). With a dedicated focus on delivering high-quality products, they take pride in their ability to create precision-registered graphics that meet and exceed their customers' expectations. They are committed to maintaining excellence in-house through engineering and developing processes and molds, staying at the forefront of technology and automation.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. As a key contributor to their manufacturing operations, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing processes and molds for our IMD, IML, and IME products. Your expertise in automation or robotics, along with your knowledge of injection molding and mold tooling, will play a critical role in their ongoing success. Additionally, knowledge in 3D printing and a deep understanding of 3D CAD software are essential for this position.
- Identifying, designing, developing and implementing optimal production processes
- Responsible for providing support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, optimize existing processes, and ensure that production goals are met.
- Develop, maintain, and improve procedures, documentation, tools, fixtures, and programs on existing products
Monitor the performance of equipment, machines, and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields, or product quality issues
- Interface with Quality to integrate new products or processes into the existing production area
- Analyze and solve problems from basic engineering principles, theories, and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and innovative approaches or a breakthrough technology
- Develop and implement process and product improvements with supervisory guidance
- Maintain and approve manufacturing procedures
- Design and coordinate fabrication and implementation of process fixturing or gauging.
- Analyze and map processes, assess efficiency, and implement complex project activities
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or other Engineering Science.
- Background in automation or robotics within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in injection molding processes and mold tooling.
- Strong understanding of 3D printing technologies and hands-on experience with 3D CAD software (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to precision and quality.
- Experience in IMD, IML, or IME manufacturing is a significant advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $87,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Do you have knowledge of Engel and Arburg injection molding machine?
- Do you have a background in automation or robotics?
- injection molding and mold tooling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Send resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Operations Manager - Midwest
Mary has been with Personnel Resources since 2016 with over 25 years of experience in recruiting and management. She has been committed to achieving unmatched customer service and providing end to end support for both clients and fellow coworkers. Her key strengths include delivering successful hires while providing cost effective recruiting solutions and maintaining satisfactory customer relations. When not at work she enjoys traveling with her four children and husband across the country and beyond. She believes in success through hard work and determination while carrying the motto "If you want something work hard to achieve it there are no shortcuts".