Manufacturing Engineering Representative
Dothan, AL 36303
Direct hire opening for a leading manufacturing company in Dothan that is seeking to add a manufacturing engineering representative. In this position you will be responsible for interacting with customers via phone, email, etc to take and enter sales orders, provide quotes, schedule delivery , and to answer any questions regarding customer orders. Will use drafting and 3D skills to coordinate with engineers to ensure product is manufactured as customer requested.
- Must have a background in drafting and 3D design OR previous experience taking customer orders in a manufacturing/ production company.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD preferred, MS Office required.
- Must have experience working as a customer service representative
- Experience reading blueprints or pulling parts is strongly preferred
- Recent Drafting graduates are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a Monday- Friday 8-5 schedule with full benefits package.
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.