Manufacturing Safety Specialist
Abbeville, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for a Safety Specialist in Abbeville, AL with occasional travel to other off-site locations. If you are passionate about workplace safety and have the skills necessary to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.
Pay range will be based on experience and has a Monday-Friday 7am-4pm schedule.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan w/matching
- PTO and paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Conduct regular safety inspections and audits to identify potential hazards and ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Investigate accidents, incidents, and near misses to determine root causes and develop corrective actions
- Prepare detailed reports on safety findings, including recommendations for improvement
- Develop and implement safety training programs for employees
- Collaborate with management to develop and update safety policies and procedures
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of safety programs and initiatives
- Strong knowledge of OSHA standards and State and Local regulations
- 2-year college degree or various safety certifications with at least 3+ years of experience
- OSHA 30 Hour certification
- Prior experience on heavy manufacturing sites is required
- Ability to mentor safety committee members and develop training
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.