Responsible for the planning, administration and control of assigned department activities, including departmental goals, objectives, processes, equipment, personnel and quality.
- Assists in setting controls and manufacturing schedules to fulfill commitments in meeting overall operational goals, department objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Performs machine/process set-ups and department work related tasks.
- Trains and directs associates who perform repetitive operations.
- Motivates, informs and assures associates that they are meeting production standards and quality objectives.
- Is responsible and accountable for following stated manufacturing, quality and safety procedures.
- Performs associate performance reviews, recommends methods and means for improvement.
- Is responsible for decisions on quality, quality of work or personnel actions such as release, transfer or discipline.
- Participates in management meetings, discussions and presentations.
Requires basic reading comprehension in English. Math, analytical and interactive skills and the ability to communicate with others. Judgment and perception skills Physical capabilities are required to satisfy job task of lifting and moving magnetic products and related materials. Technical training in the use of measuring devices, electrical test instruments, departmental machines/equipment and specification reading. Computer training.
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maricela Zavala has been with Personnel Resources since November 2016. She started as an Administrative Assistant and soon after promoted as a Recruiter. Before joining PR she was an Accounting Assistant Intern for a large manufacture. One of her favorite things is connecting with people and helping them find a great job. Outside of the office, Maricela is also an aspiring photographer. Ever since she was a teenager she has been fascinated taking pictures and making them into memories.