Responsible for the planning, administration and control of assigned department activities, including departmental goals, objectives, processes, equipment, personnel and quality.
- Assists in setting controls and manufacturing schedules to fulfill commitments in meeting overall operational goals, department objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Performs machine/process set-ups and department work related tasks.
- Trains and directs associates who perform repetitive operations.
- Motivates, informs and assures associates that they are meeting production standards and quality objectives.
- Is responsible and accountable for following stated manufacturing, quality and safety procedures.
- Performs associate performance reviews, recommends methods and means for improvement.
- Is responsible for decisions on quality, quality of work or personnel actions such as release, transfer or discipline.
- Participates in management meetings, discussions and presentations.
Requires basic reading comprehension in English. Math, analytical and interactive skills and the ability to communicate with others. Judgment and perception skills Physical capabilities are required to satisfy job task of lifting and moving magnetic products and related materials. Technical training in the use of measuring devices, electrical test instruments, departmental machines/equipment and specification reading. Computer training.
How many years of electrical test instruments experience do you have?
How many years of manufacturing experience do you have?
How many years of supervisory experience do you have?
How many years of technical training in the use of measuring experience do you have?
Mary has more than 18 + years of talent acquisition experience spanning across Executive Search, Technical Staffing, Professional Staffing, and Industrial Recruiting in Warehousing, Manufacturing, Medical and Healthcare environments. She enjoys supporting companies of all sizes, from global billion dollar public companies to the next great startup. Her key strengths include delivering successful hires while providing the most cost effective recruiting support and processes. She has always had the vision and ability to nurture relationships that lead to long-term solutions and success. She enjoys living life to the fullest and loves humor. She has four amazing children that she enjoys to travel and spend time with. She believes in success through hard work and dedication and her motto in life is "If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it; there are no short cuts.