Troy, AL 36079
Direct hire opening for an experienced "Marketing Manager" for growing manufacturing company in Troy, Al. As the marketing manager you will be responsible for executing marketing plans to grow sales, increase profitability and deliver business objectives. Will be responsible for managing external communication regarding products and programs to ensure brand integrity. Will be responsible for managing all activities in marketing department as well as associates. Applying candidates should meet the following requirements:
· Bachelors/Master's degree in marketing, business admin, or associated field.
· Computer savvy in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Advanced Adobe.
· 2+ years experience with online marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing.
· Must have experience creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
· Strong communication and public relation skills.
· Must have prior experience managing staff.
This position offers a Monday- Friday day time work schedule with full benefits package. This is an in-house position and cannot be done remotely.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.