We are looking to add dynamic people to a growing and expanding assembly team. The right people for these positions must have good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to read diagrams, basic math skills, and the ability to lift at least 35 pounds. Excellent opportunity to kick start your future in fabrication with a fast paced precision sheet metal fabricator.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications
- Responsible for ensuring products meet and/or exceed all workmanship and quality standards either detailed or implied
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and team members to meet product demands
- Maintain a clean, safe and well organized work area
- Learn multiple processes within sheet metal fabrication starting with assembly and hardware
- High school education or equivalent
- Manufacturing sheet metal experience is preferable, but not required
- Experience using hand tools, power tools and measuring tapes
- Attentive to details and quality driven
- Safety conscious
- Physical requirements include standing for extended periods of time and the ability to lift or move up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check
Any interested candidates are encouraged to apply and can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in the position and we look forward to meeting with you!
Jessica Barraza has been with Personnel Resources since January of 2018 as a Staffing Coordinator. Jessica has over 10 years of recruiting experience and passionate about helping people. She takes pride in insuring that her placements are a strong match and understanding the industry needs. Jessica always strives to find people a career, not just a job. Outside of work she loves spending time with her 3 kids and volunteering at Feed My Starving Children.