Personnel Resources is working with our Award Winning client located in Bloomington, MN. They are looking to add dynamic people to their growing and expanding assembly team. The right people for these positions must have good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to read diagrams, basic math skills, the ability to lift at least 35+ pounds. Excellent opportunity to kick start your future in fabrication with a fast paced precision sheet metal fabricator.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications
- Responsible for ensuring the products coming from his/her area of responsibility meet and/or exceed all workmanship and quality standards either detailed or implied
- Effectively communicate with all employees
- Maintain a clean, safe and well organized work area
- Learn multiple processes within sheet metal fabrication starting with assembly and hardware
- High school education or equivalent
- Manufacturing sheet metal experience is preferable, but not required
- Experience using hand tools, power tools and measuring tapes
- Attentive to details and quality driven
- Safety conscious
- Physical requirements include standing for extended periods of time and the ability to lift or move up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check
Send resumes to email@example.com
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.