Now Hiring Experienced Quality Control Inspectors! Pay Based on Experience!
Dothan, AL 36303 US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for experienced quality control inspectors. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating and testing quality of materials. This will be a Try-Hire role in Dothan, AL.
Experienced Quality Control Inspector Job Description:
- Measure dimensions of completed products or work pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Record research or operational data.
- Evaluate characteristics of equipment or systems.
- Test quality of materials or finished products.
- Interpret research or operational data.
- Prepare operational reports.
- Document design or operational test results.
- Collect samples of materials or products for testing.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure that products are not flawed.
- Calibrate scientific or technical equipment.
Experienced Quality Control Inspector Job Requirements and Skills Set:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Quality Control Inspector in a manufacturing environment
- Lift 25 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Operate basic hand tools
**Applicants that don’t meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position. **
Workdays: Monday-Friday, some Saturdays
Work Hours: 6am-6:30pm
Benefits: (will be available once hired permanently)
401K, dental, health, vision, flexible spending account, life insurance, PTO
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity! Don’t forget Personnel Resources never charges a fee to its applicants or employees.
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.