Now hiring for an Experienced Machinist-- $20/hr!
Chipley, FL US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for a Machinist. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. This will be a Try-Hire role in Chipley, FL.
Machinist Job Description:
- Studies blueprints, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining as necessary.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
Machinist Job Requirements and Skills Set:
- Two to three years related experience
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as portability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move +/- 50 pounds
***Applicants who don't meet the above criteria will not be considered for this position***
Work Hours: 6a-4p
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity! Don’t forget Personnel Resources never charges a fee to its applicants or employees.
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.