Outside Agricultural Sales
Donalsonville, GA US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for an experienced Outside Agricultural Sales Rep in Donalsonville, GA. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to grow their career in sales and account management. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy building relationships with clients, we would love to hear from you.
They offer competitive compensation packages, including base salary of $60,000 - $80,000 plus commission, as well as benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. They will be working a Monday-Friday schedule, around 40-45 hours a week, with some travel included.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's products and services. Able to meet onsite clients onsite and demonstrate equipment.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through outside sales efforts
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and industry trends
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential clients
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with clients
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a regular basis
- Previous experience in outside sales or project management within the agricultural industry is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
For more information, please call the office at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.