Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We are looking for a few Packers, or Picker Packer at our Warehouse Distribution on 2nd Shift. The warehouse employee responsible for fulfilling orders by arranging inventory in shipping containers and preparing them for shipment. Their duties include interpreting order invoices to determine which items need to be sent out, performing quality control assessments and stacking items safely and securely in the right packaging.
A Packer will have the following duties and responsibilities at their place of work:
- Weighing packages and labeling them appropriately
- Inspecting packages to ensure they are not damaged
- Inspecting shipping containers to ensure they meet shipping regulations
- Assembling daily orders by shipping location or any other shipping categories
- Keeping records of packages including delivery notes, invoices, etc.
- Filling out packing and order forms with the relevant shipping information
- Sealing shipping containers and labeling them appropriately
- Cleaning shipping containers and other shipping supplies
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Maricela at email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Maricela Zavala has been with Personnel Resources since November 2016. She started as an Administrative Assistant and soon after promoted as a Recruiter. Before joining PR she was an Accounting Assistant Intern for a large manufacture. One of her favorite things is connecting with people and helping them find a great job. Outside of the office, Maricela is also an aspiring photographer. Ever since she was a teenager she has been fascinated taking pictures and making them into memories.