Dothan, AL 36303
Physical Therapist Dothan - $5,000 sign on bonus- Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Provide physical therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
- Delegate tasks and supervise physical therapist assistants and technicians.
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
- Help patients to regain control of their lives and their independence.
- Create an environment and a culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
- Current state licensure or certification on or before the first day of employment required.
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
- Successful completion of a degree from an accredited bachelor’s or master’s program, plus sufficient experience in the field essential.
- Demonstrated competence in physical therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.