Webb, AL 36376 US
This position has pay ranging between $50,000 - $80,000 per year and will be working a Monday-Friday daytime schedule.
- Developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers to increase sales.
- Forecasting project costs and compiling data to estimate costs.
- Helping to determine resources for projects based on estimates and budgetary constraints.
- Corresponding with contactors and designers concerning specifications, costs, and scheduling.
- Overseeing and coordinating the flow and progress of the project
- Preparing project status reports and working to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree Supply Chain Management
- 2+ years of industrial manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in sales in the structural steel or construction industries.
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.