Chipley, FL 32428 US
Pay will start at $14.00 per hour and can go based on your experience. They work a Monday-Thursday 6am-4pm schedule with some overtime on Fridays.
- Conduct quality inspections of products to ensure compliance with established standards and specifications
- Analyze inspection data and identify areas for improvement in quality systems and processes
- Document inspection results, maintain accurate records, and prepare reports for management review
- Keep measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and communicating issues in which repairs are needed
- Prior experience in a quality assurance or similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in using coordinate measuring machines (CMM) and micrometers for precise measurements
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret technical drawings and router sheets
- Physically able to continuously lift and move 50lbs
- Basic computer skills
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.