Real Estate Legal Assistant
Dothan, AL 36301 US
In this role you will be working alongside attorney’s and mortgage team members to process required paperwork for real estate closings. You will be working closely with legal staff, mortgage companies, real estate agents, and buyers to make closings a smooth process for all parties.
- Candidates with previous experience as a real estate legal assistant or a mortgage assistant strongly preferred.
- Recent college graduates with demonstrated strengths in time management, attention to detail, and strong work ethic are encouraged to apply
- Candidates must have 5+ years experience in professional office administrative role
- Must be computer savvy in all MS Office programs
- Excellent prioritization skills, and the ability to manage a diverse workload for multiple people.
- Ability to absorb information quickly, adapt to change, and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.