Residential Construction Superintendent
Dothan, AL 36303
Immediate opening for Residential Construction Superintendent who will be responsible for meeting schedules of the building process, manage subcontractors, controlling cost and with full accountability for quality for assigned projects. Our residential construction superintendents are a critical part of our company and are rewarded with a competitive base salary and bonus program that’s driven by your desire to achieve.
KEY/SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Supervise and coordinate construction projects
- Manage schedules of subcontractors and construction timelines
- Schedule and conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowners and or subcontractors.
- Project Management
- Maintain quality control and customer relationships
- Coordinate purchasing and deliveries of materials
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail, well organized and persistence in follow up
- Prompt and professional
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- 5 plus years of residential experience
- Building Science Degree is a Plus
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Competitive salary plus time bonuses will be offered based on experience
- Company truck and fuel card
- Optional participation in a IRA with company matching
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- BCBS Individual Coverage (If needed)
This position will work for a company based out of Dothan Al, but will service the Panhandle of Florida.
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.