Respite Care Ministry Coordinator
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for the Respite Care Ministry Coordinator for a Methodist church in Dothan, AL. This position offers a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals in need. If you are passionate about social work, fundraising, mentoring, event planning, and Christian counseling, we encourage you to apply.
They are offering pay ranging between $18.00 - $22.00 per hour and will be working a Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm schedule. You will typically work about 30 hours a week and will need to be available for night events and community engagements.
- Coordinate and oversee care services for individuals in need
- Provide guidance and support to clients and their families
- Assist with fundraising efforts to support the organization's mission
- Serve as a mentor and advocate for clients, providing guidance and support as needed
- Plan and coordinate events and activities for clients to promote socialization and community engagement
- Provide Christian counseling to individuals seeking spiritual guidance
- Assist the Director with marketing and social media
- Maintain and coordinate training of CPR Certification for volunteers
- Experience working with children and families in a care coordination or social work role
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients while maintaining confidentiality
- Familiar with MS Office and other basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Christian counseling principles and practices is preferred
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.