Restoration Project Manager
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client currently seeking dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join their team in Dothan, AL. This role requires a proactive problem solver who can efficiently oversee projects from initiation to completion, ensuring the highest standards of service delivery.
Pay will range between $20.00 - $30.00 per hour and you will work a Monday-Friday 7:45am-5pm schedule.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO & paid holidays
- HRA Account
- Collaborate with insurance adjusters to gather necessary information for claims processing.
- Act as the primary contact for clients and insurance companies, providing updates and addressing inquiries.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and pursue additional project opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including claims, contracts, and project reports.
- Provide regular reports to senior management and insurance adjusters on project status and financials.
- Proven project management experience, preferably in the insurance or restoration industry.
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of insurance claim processes, carpet cleaning, and restoration techniques.
- Must have a clean driving record
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.