Dothan, AL 36303 US
Pay will start at $25.00 per hour and can go up based on your experience. They are working a Monday-Friday 6am-4:30pm and Saturday 5am-until production is met schedule.
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Interpret blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpieces
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to complete each job
- Monitor machine operations and make adjustments as necessary to ensure quality and accuracy
- Inspect finished parts using calipers, bore gauges, and other measuring instruments to ensure compliance with specifications
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a machinist, preferably in a senior or lead role
- Proficiency in operating CNC machines, lathes, and other machining equipment
- Strong knowledge of machining techniques, including milling, drilling, turning, and grinding
- Experience with SolidWorks or similar CAD software for reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Familiarity with Fanuc or similar control systems for CNC machines
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer#IND
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.