Senior Setup Operator/Machinist
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client looking to immediately hire a Senior Setup Operator/Machinist in Dothan, AL. If you are an experienced machinist looking for a challenging role with opportunities for growth and advancement, we encourage you to apply.
Pay will start at $25.00 per hour and can go up based on your experience. They are working a Monday-Friday 6am-4:30pm and Saturday 5am-until production is met schedule.
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Interpret blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpieces
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to complete each job
- Monitor machine operations and make adjustments as necessary to ensure quality and accuracy
- Inspect finished parts using calipers, bore gauges, and other measuring instruments to ensure compliance with specifications
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a machinist, preferably in a senior or lead role
- Proficiency in operating CNC machines, lathes, and other machining equipment
- Strong knowledge of machining techniques, including milling, drilling, turning, and grinding
- Experience with SolidWorks or similar CAD software for reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Familiarity with Fanuc or similar control systems for CNC machines
Don’t wait! Apply today! For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.