Abbeville, AL US
Personnel Resources has positions open for cooks, servers, and dishwashers at a local restaurant in Abbeville, AL! We are seeking fast-paced, customer service friendly individuals who can ensure customer satisfaction while also working together as a team!
This positions offers Monday - Saturday with Sunday's off, working 40 hours a week, and pay is starting at $8+ tips based on the positions but has the ability to increase based on experience!
- Prepare ingredients
- Serve food
- Process customer orders
- Produce meals in a timely manner
- Must have prior experience in restaurants or similar atmospheres
- Must know how to get around a kitchen by reading recipes
- will be working on a grill, fryer, and/or deli griddle
- Greet customers, and maintain a friendly demeanor throughout their experience.
- Accurately take food and beverage orders, correctly using the ordering system.
- Understand and communicate what’s on the menu, answering questions customers might have, and making recommendations on menu selections to customers if necessary.
- Collect payment from customers accurately and honestly.
- Keep serving stations stocked with ice, soda, etc., as well as keeping their section clean and prepared for new guests.
- Be able to stand on their feet for hours at a time and lift up to 25 pounds of weight.
- hand-washing dishes, loading the dishwasher and placing dishes to dry
- Taking garbage and trash to dumpster area
- Washing work areas, refrigerators, cooking equipment, walls and floors
- Assembling, maintaining and breaking down the dish machine
The hours for this position are Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm and Friday-Saturday 9am-9pm.
***Travel bonus may be offered if traveling from as far as Dothan***
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.