Start your weekends off early as a Tack Welder!
Dothan, AL 36303 US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for a Tack Welder. In this role, you will be responsible for laying out, aligning, fitting and welding fabricated steel components to assemble structural forms. This will be a Try hire role in Dothan, AL.
Tack Welder Job Description:
- Bolts, clamps and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and welding as required.
- Maintains baseline production rates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Tack Welder Job Requirements and Skills Set:
- Read and comprehend simple instructions
- Apply skills to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form
- Must have the ability to lift heavy raw materials
Work Hours: Monday-Thursday: 6a-4:30p; Fridays: 6a-2:30p
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity! Don’t forget Personnel Resources never charges a fee to its applicants or employees.
You can also keep up to date with jobs and giveaways on our social media platforms. Connect with us at:
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.