Truck Crane Operator
Dothan, AL 36303 US
- Travel & lodging expenses are covered
- Daily food per diem
They are offering pay ranging between $25.00 -$40.00 per hour based on your experience with a $100 per day per diem. While you are on local jobs, you will work Monday-Friday, and then while on out of state jobs you will be working up to 7 days a week.
- NCCCO license required or 5+ years of experience as a crane operator
- CDL B license required
- Good driving record and able to be insured
- Prior experience in the construction industry
- Ability to understand load charts and troubleshoot your equipment
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.