If you are ready for an exciting opportunity to become part of the dedicated, hardworking, top of the line team we are looking for you! Our growing client company is looking to add a Varnish Maker.
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. G
- rind metal work pieces such as dies, parts, and tools.
- requires to be standing for most of 10 hours a day
This is a 1st shift position Monday through Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm. Pay starts at $15/hr.
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Maricela at email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Maricela Zavala has been with Personnel Resources since November 2016. She started as an Administrative Assistant and soon after promoted as a Recruiter. Before joining PR she was an Accounting Assistant Intern for a large manufacture. One of her favorite things is connecting with people and helping them find a great job. Outside of the office, Maricela is also an aspiring photographer. Ever since she was a teenager she has been fascinated taking pictures and making them into memories.