Dothan, AL 36303
A Legal Association in Dothan, AL is seeking a Web Designer/Developer to join their growing team.
This position requires some technical HTML and PHP coding knowledge, SEO expertise, Salesforce CRM experience, Google Analytics, social media content and community manager understanding, an ability to work well with cross-functional team members. The successful candidate must be able to research, find and implement solutions for web, CRM and social media needs as new situations require.
- Design and develop website pages, landing pages, email templates
- Make updates to the website, including adding news, bios, blogs, page content
- Manage WordPress themes, plugins, and core updates to external websites
- Analyze web traffic metrics and make suggestions for improvements
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Understanding and knowledge with keyword research and SEO
- Work with marketing and sales team to develop new visual communication methods
Web Design and Development:
- Maintain and update our WordPress CMS instances
- Requires strong, hands-on web management experience
- Experience debugging live websites and Cross Browser Testing\
- Provide WordPress technical training and staff
- Maintain knowledge of current evolving web standards, technologies, trends and tools
- Degree in Information Technology, Marketing or other related disciplines
- 3+ years of web development, programming and coding experience
- 2+ years of experience customizing and working with WordPress websites
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple websites
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.