We are looking to add dynamic people to a company located in Bloomington, MN. Individuals who are great in reading diagrams, able to compute simple math and have good verbal and written communication are encouraged to apply.
Preferred Candidate Should:
- Perform welding operations utilizing Level 1 MIG and TIG weld, flat and horizontal
- Maintain basic operations of robotic welding and understand engineer blueprints/drawings
- Able to use current Manufacturing software (PLEX)
- Operate material handling equipment as needed, including forklift and crane
- Inspect proper tools such as caliper, tape measure and other equipment per instructions
- Follows all standard policies and procedures
- Willing to become certified in AWS if instructed upon employment and complete MECR working verification knowledge of sheet metal and filler material weld
Education and Experience:
High School Degree and or GED. 2-3+ years of press brake experience with set up responsibilities or combination of specific job experience and education. Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
All interested candidates please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Jessica Barraza has been with Personnel Resources since January of 2018 as a Staffing Coordinator. Jessica has over 10 years of recruiting experience and passionate about helping people. She takes pride in insuring that her placements are a strong match and understanding the industry needs. Jessica always strives to find people a career, not just a job. Outside of work she loves spending time with her 3 kids and volunteering at Feed My Starving Children.