We are looking to add dynamic people to a company located in Bloomington, MN. Individuals who are great in reading diagrams, able to compute simple math and have good verbal and written communication are encouraged to apply.
Preferred Candidate Should:
- Perform welding operations utilizing Level 1 MIG and TIG weld, flat and horizontal
- Maintain basic operations of robotic welding and understand engineer blueprints/drawings
- Able to use current Manufacturing software (PLEX)
- Operate material handling equipment as needed, including forklift and crane
- Inspect proper tools such as caliper, tape measure and other equipment per instructions
- Follows all standard policies and procedures
- Willing to become certified in AWS if instructed upon employment and complete MECR working verification knowledge of sheet metal and filler material weld
Education and Experience:
High School Degree and or GED. 2-3+ years of press brake experience with set up responsibilities or combination of specific job experience and education. Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
All interested candidates please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.